Thursday, May 7, 2020

PLANNED INSTRUCTION WEEK 4

Planned Instruction is moving into week 4!

I do not have any new information for this week, so I guess that means things are going well.


ELA assignments are on digraph sh, for online learning the order does not matter.

The Lesson in Math on Nickel needs to be viewed first. All other math assignments can be done in any order, for online learning.


Office Hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 1-3. Use this link to join: meet.google.com/mrj-pogk-uvs

Paper Packet Pick-Up is next week, May 15 and May 18.


As always, message me with any questions, problems, concerns; I am here for you!
Do not get stressed over anything. Contact me before it gets you upset.

Thank you once again for all of your cooperation and participation!

Have a happy, healthy week!