Thursday, April 30, 2020

PLANNED INSTRUCTION WEEK 3

Here we are in Week 3 of Planned Instruction, beginning tomorrow, May 1.

Hope this finds everyone well.

For ELA this week, the order does not matter.

In Math, please follow the numbers to complete each step.

Thank you for sending the pictures. I know this is a lot to put on you. I really appreciate all of your hard work, as parents, to make this successful.

It has come to my attention that the students do not get notified if there is a comment sent to them through Classroom. If an assignment is turned in to me and I give a comment about something that needs to be changed or redone, I will send you a message on Dojo. Unfortunately, there is nothing at this time that would alert a student of this on Google Classroom.

Office Hours continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 1-3. Use this link to join: meet.google.com/mrj-pogk-uvs

Paper Packet Pick-Up is tomorrow, May 1 (4-6pm) and Monday, May 4 (9-11am).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. DO NOT let anything upset you. I will help navigate through any problem or issue you have.
Thank you again for getting me through this. I said it all school year…This is a great class, not just the students but the parents as well.

Have a safe, healthy week!