Thursday, May 21, 2020

PLANNED INSTRUCTION WEEK 6

This is it! Our last week of school is beginning today! The 6th week of Instruction is May 22 and ending June 3 (the last day of school).

ELA is just like last week. Long i and Long e are the focus, such as i in bike and e in Pete.

MATH is Quarters this week. View the video lesson first and the Practice page second. Then you can complete the other assignments.

Office Hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 1-3. Use this link to join: meet.google.com/mrj-pogk-uvs

Please contact me if you have any problems at all. I do not want anyone to be frustrated over anything work wise. I am here to help in any way I can.

This is very upsetting to me…the last ‘This Week’s Happenings’ for the school year 19-20.

I want to thank you all for your support, help, cooperation and kindness throughout the year. It was an amazing class of students that I had the pleasure to teach. I will always remember them, not just because this year has been crazy, but because this group has been wonderful! I know the parents are the reason the children are who they are, and I appreciate all you have done.

Thank you SO much!

I would like to drop off a treat for each student sometime in June. If you are not ok with this, message me on Dojo, otherwise I will be in touch with more information. Please keep the Dojo app even though we will be out of school.

I hope your summer is filled with fun and good health!