Thursday, May 14, 2020

PLANNED INSTRUCTION WEEK 5

Week 5 of Planned Instruction is beginning May 15 and ending May 22.

ELA assignments are focusing on long a as in wave and long o as in joke. There will be 2 short readings and a few questions. The third page is writing words with long vowel-consonant-silent e.

MATH lessons are on money, focusing on dimes. There will also be pages on counting mixed coins. Please follow the number order.

Office Hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 1-3. Use this link to join: meet.google.com/mrj-pogk-uvs

Paper Packet Pick-Up is Friday, May 15 and Monday, May 18.

If you have any questions, problems, concerns or just want to ‘chat’, contact me. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Please do not let anything overwhelm or frustrate you. We are getting close to the end, almost there. We can do this!

Thank you as always for everything you are doing. In all my years of teaching, I never thought I would be working like this.
I am so thankful to have a wonderful group!

Have a safe, healthy and happy week!