Thursday, April 23, 2020

PLANNED INSTRUCTION WEEK 2

PLANNED INSTRUCTION – WEEK 2

Continuing with this Phase of our education plan…Week 2 will actually begin tomorrow, April 24.

I am trying to keep the same format as last week. ELA, Math and Science/Social Studies will each have their own headings.

This week I am numbering the activities in the order your child should complete them. If a number is not assigned, then just keep those until the others are finished.

Remember to click that you have completed an assignment.

Send pictures on Classroom or Dojo.

Office Hours will continue every Tuesday and Thursday 1-3pm. This time can be used for questions or showing the completed work or just for the children to say HI, to me or each other.
Here is the link for Office Hours: meet.google.com/mrj-pogk-uvs
Or you can go to the NSE Teacher Information page on the District website and click on Office Hours next to my picture.

Paper Packets have 2 weeks of work so there will not be a pick–up this week. The next time to pick up Packets will be May 1 and May 4 for those of you who signed up for them.

Please keep me in mind if you are feeling overwhelmed or upset. Send me a message and I will help in any way I can. We are in this together!

Thank you all for your participation and comments! Your support and cooperation have been wonderful.

Stay Well!